Wednesday 11 September 2013

Why I chose Media

I chose A Level media because it seems like a subject I would enjoy as it is both practical and exam. I would enjoy the practical side more because it will be fun to and will also bring out my creative side in which I could develop a passion for the subject along the way. Media has also been recommended by my friends who have also said its a great subject to do as long as you put in the effort from the start and then you are going to be expected a good grade. The friends who suggested it to me received good grades themselves so I thought I would go ahead and give it a try. Within the course I will have to concentrate to make sure I do well in the exam to get a good grade in the end.

In general its a subject I would of done at GCSE but I also wanted to do other subjects so I never did it in the end, and now its something I would like to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment